Wednesday, December 26, 2012

About Me

Hi I am admin of Start-Gt which is the sole writer for the moment and want to make a blogsite with the capacity of the media information about the world of model, be it fashion information, the model of everyday life to the full coverage of course. However, in pursuing the creation of a viable information medium, I'm a single administrator would like to give a treat articles of interest and more easily understand it either writing, video, and other information that becomes feasible. To achieve all that, I put the reader or visitor comfort is the most important thing of course. Some things I can possibly describe to date are as follows: 

Who I am 
I am an active writer in the world blogsite Indonesian nationality born June 12, 1987, and as one of the administrative staff in government agencies, or you can see it directly from my google profile. 

Destination 
I aim to make a media information about the world model, when I thought it would be easier to implement and more general process of his preaching, with its enormously increasingly open information modeling course. 

Contact me 
As if there are things that need to be confirmed between me and the visitors or audience of the news in this blogsite, I can menhubungi in : Person Contact

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2012 Start-Gt Site by Start-Gt With Partner Khabaran Unik